Our Vision at Recovery Resources is to be a behavioral healthcare leader in prevention, recovery and wellness for our region.
Our Mission is to advance prevention by teaching skills, enhancing knowledge, and building resiliency; to advance recovery by changing behaviors, applying new abilities, and helping others through state-of-the-art care; and to advance wellness by sustaining healthy lifestyles for the individual, the family, and the community.
We achieve our mission by providing compassionate, patient-centered care in the following areas:
- Intensive Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment
- Teen Recovery Group
- Family/individual outpatient counseling
- Residential Detoxification & Rehabilitation
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Services
- Substance Abuse Prevention Education & Outreach
- Violence Intervention Services (counseling for perpetrators of domestic violence)
- Gambling Treatment Services
- Student/School Consultation
We strive to provide care that is . . .
- Accessible: Our phone is answered 24/7 by a qualified individual who can answer your questions and provide a free screening to determine the most appropriate care for each individual.
- Affordable: Most of our services are covered by insurance providers, and an income-based, sliding-scale fees are available for those who qualify.
- Effective: All group and individual sessions lead by licensed, certified addiction therapist with experience in breaking down barriers to recovery.