Our phones are answered 24 hours per day. Call now and talk with one of our staff. We’ll help you get the right help, right now.
- Residential Rehabilitation
- Prevention Education & Outreach Program
- Violence Intervention Services–counseling for the perpetrators of domestic violence
- Outpatient Substance Abuse Services
- Family/Individual Counseling
- Marital & Relationship Counseling
- DUI Evaluation & Treatment
- Driver Risk Education (DRE) Classes
- Gambling Treatment Services
- Student/School Consultation
- Employee Assistance Programs
Recovery Resources provides resources and leadership for people to achieve healthy lives through residential and outpatient drug and alcohol rehabilitation services, and general behavioral health counseling.Residential treatment happens in a dorm-like setting, unlike medical detox which happens in a hospital. Clients are monitored by nursing and technical staff, and are referred for medical treatment only if needed.
News and Updates:
Adam’s County Operation Snowball wins the MAKE THE RIGHT MOVE video contest!